AcE Photographic Flickr

AcE Photographic. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Tuesday 1 May 2012

OCA - TAOP - Exercise 4 & 5 Overview

Exercise 4 & 5 Overview;

Overall, over the last two exercises, as they were so closely related, my favourite image is the image that was in exercise 5 at 1/25 sec, depicting the blue van. I feel that this image has a balanced blend between the blurred background against the in focus van.

I feel, with experiance and practice, the intensity of the blurred background shot at 1/6 sec would be the most favourable if I could get the whole of the subject in focus. that said, the image taken at 1/6 sec is my second favourite photo out of these two sets. I just with more of the car was in sharp focus, as whilst it gives a sense of speed, I feel that the car is just too out of focus. This gives me a good incentive to practice my panning technique when the opportunity arises.



My Favourite;

Second Favourite;



No comments:

Post a Comment